Continuous Tracking Eye AF
The secret to unforgettable portraits
When You Know The Eye Is Tack-Sharp, You Can Focus On The Rest Of The Shot
Count on Sony’s exclusive continuous tracking Eye AF for crisp focus and more successful portraits. Because the eye is the part of the image you are subliminally drawn to, the revolutionary tool is a secret weapon for pros and enthusiasts alike. Locking onto the subject's eye and holding focus as they move, and rapidly reacquiring tracking on the eye if the subject unexpectedly leaves the frame or turns away from the camera, changes the game. It allows the photographer to concentrate on the whole frame with confidence, knowing the eye will be tack-sharp.
- Detect your subjects in real time
- Determine precise eye position in all conditions
- Track subjects most anywhere across the frame - not just the center
- Rapidly reacquire tracking on the eye if the subject unexpectedly leaves the frame or turns away from the camera
- Deliver perfect focus with Sony's unmatched processing and sensor technology
"It makes it possible to compose a picture with a person in it the way that I want to and still get the right points of focus on the eye. Not to mention it’s accurate – amazingly accurate."