Join Glazer’s Camera as they present a special look at what goes into creating an editorial photoshoot.
Set in one of the most breathtaking backdrops along the coastline in northern California, a location even Tom Hanks proclaimed his love and respect for, Half Moon Bay.
“Growing up in northern California has had a big influence on my love and respect for the outdoors. When I lived in Oakland, we would think nothing of driving to Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz one day and then driving to the foothills of the Sierras the next day.” - Tom Hanks
From an idea to pre-production to the day of the shoot and what happens after, Zabrina will talk through what goes into creating the work.
- Creative Process from concept, mood boards, and collaboration
- Putting together the team, from finding the right Producer, Talent, Wardrobe Stylist, Prop Stylist, Hair and Makeup artist, assistant, and retoucher.
- Managing the timeline and production.
- Selecting the right camera gear and lighting, for each scene and setup.
- Zabrina will demystify the glamour & the grind behind such fashion. shoots, we most often see the gorgeous results but don’t always get a peek behind the scenes.
Attendees will gain insight as to what goes into this kind of work, with a better idea of how to get started on these ideas on their own.
Learn more and register HERE.