Sony Electronics #BeAlpha Live Xperia Giveaway
SONY ELECTRONICS Be Alpha Live August 2021 – XPERIA BOOTH SWEEPSTAKES
OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS U.S. & D.C. ONLY. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ YEARS OLD (19+ IN AL, NE,) AS OF TIME OF ENTRY OR OTHERWISE AGREE TO THESE OFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. THE SWEEPSTAKES: Sony Electronics Be Alpha Live August 2021 – Xperia Booth Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") consists of one (1) prize for entrants who are 18+ years of age (19+ in AL,NE) who register for the Sony Electronics Be Alpha Live event at www.alphauniverse.com/BeAlphaLive (“Event”) and visit the Sony Xperia Booth on August 15, 2021 between 7:45 a.m. PST and 3:00 p.m. PST (“Promotion Period”) per these Rules.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must (i) register for the Event and (ii) visit the Sony Xperia Booth during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) entry per person.
3. WINNER: On or about August 15, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. PST, one random drawing of all eligible entries will be conducted by Sony. Winner will be announced at about 5:50 pm PT on August 15, 2021 during the Event. Potential winner does not need to be present at drawing. Potential prize winner will be notified by email using the email address associated with his/her Alpha Universe account. Winner must respond to Sony within 48 hours from the initial email notification in order to be eligible to receive their prize. Sony’s decisions shall be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZE: There will be one (1) winner. Grand prize winner will receive one (1) Xperia 1 II (model XQ-AT51) (actual retail value (ARV) $1,199). The prizes in this Sweepstakes are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, and non-substitutable, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute the prizes or any component thereof with one of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. A potential winner may be required to sign and return within ten (10) days of notification or attempted notification of being a potential winner, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance (including Social Security Number as required for tax reporting purposes) & Publicity/Liability Release (where permitted by law), or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, time allowing, an alternate potential winner(s) will be selected. If the prize is won by a minor in his/her state of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian must sign and return all required aforementioned documents.
The Released Parties (as defined below) will not be responsible for acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster or business decision that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Event and/or the Sweepstakes, or any part of it.
Any and all taxes (including but not limited to federal, state, local or income taxes) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to entrants who follow Rule 2 during the Promotion Period and who are legal residents of the contiguous United States and 18+ years or older (19+ in AL, NE) at time of participation. No Sony employees, agents, or friends or family of employees are eligible to enter or win.
6. RELEASE: By acceptance of a Prize, the winner releases Sony its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, managers, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability and claims or causes of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property with respect to all aspects of this Sweepstakes, including those arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes, any Prize related activity whether sponsored by Sony or third parties, or the acceptance or possession or use/misuse of the Prize or any component of the Prize.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKESIS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SONY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SONY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
8. DISPUTES: All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys' fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a state or federal court in San Diego, California. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
9. GENERAL: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Rules and the decisions of Sony, which are final and binding in all matters and all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes the winner's consent to the use of his/her name, biographical information, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes as determined by Sony or its designees without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sony is not responsible for any entries that are lost, late, undelivered, or misdelivered.
10. WINNERS LIST: No later October 31, 2021, for the names of the winner send your request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Attn: Imaging Solutions Team, Sony Electronics Be Alpha Live August 2021 – Xperia Booth Sweepstakes, 16535 Via Esprillo, San Diego, CA 92127.
Sponsor: Sony Electronics Inc., 16535 Via Esprillo, San Diego, CA.
Sony Electronics Be Alpha Live August 2021 – Xperia Booth Sweepstakes Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Sony Electronics Inc. Copyright 2021 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved.