Issue 5 of @ction Magazine, the interactive digital magazine devoted to exploring digital cinematography and beyond, is now available.
- Rob Scribner uses the FS5 to shoot a low-light doc about a master glass blower.
- The FS7 goes into the Crucible of Creativity, and the harsh desert conditions of Burning Man, with Alfonso Salcedo.
- Interview with master "run-&-gun" conflict filmmaker Meg Prior.
- See how the Sony FS7 goes airborne with aerial drone videographer/photographer Adele Scholl.
- Jonny Mass and Edward Khoma of Abandon Visuals describe how they put Sony cameras to use for their high-octane motor-sports action film, TV and commercial projects.
- How Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension was filmed with the Sony PMW200, NEX-FS700 and the α7S.
You can check out the complete digital issue here: