We’re excited to announce the launch of the Sony Vlog Challenge Contest! Between now and October 8, join with our global community and submit your vlog to the contest for the chance to win a Sony Vlog Kit including the Sony ZV-1. See all the details on how you can enter and the contest prizes below. Just getting into vlogging? Check out our How To Get Started In Vlogging Series for tips on gear, shooting, editing and more.
Enter the Sony Vlog Challenge Contest for your chance to win a Sony Vlog Kit including the Sony ZV-1 vlogging camera!
How To Enter The Sony Vlog Challenge Contest
We would like to see participants tell a personal tale that is real, a story that portrays you through local, personal experiences. Using just three themes, What, Who, Where, create a VLOG that represents the true you. To enter the Sony Vlog Challenge Contest, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Follow the @vlogcamerabysony Instagram account
Step 2: Upload your video to your YouTube account (which must be set to Public) with the following conditions:
- Add “Sony Vlog Challenge Contest” along with your What, Who, Where to the title of your video (for examples, go HERE).
- Add the “Sony Vlog Challenge Contest” stamp and use it on the thumbnail of your video (click HERE to download the Sony Vlog Challenge Contest stamp).
- Add your Instagram account URL to the description of your video. Your Instagram account must be set to Public.
The video should contain, include and will be judged based on the #What #Who #Where theme:
- What – Passion: What is your passion? What do you like to do?
- Who – Occupation: What do you do? What is your profession?
- Where – City: Where do you live?
What You Can Win
The contest will award a total of 10 prizes. Each of the 10 winners will receive a Vlog Kit that includes:
- Sony ZV-1 (DC-ZV1) vlogging camera
- Sony Wireless Shooting Grip (GP-VPT2BT)
- 128GB Memory Card (SDXC UHS-II)
For the official rules, click HERE.