Your most inspiring and fulfilling creative experience this year.
Kando is Sony’s core philosophy, which roughly translates into the power of emotional connection and serves as the foundation for Kando Trip, our unique experience for content creators. Set Sunriver, Oregon the Kando Trip experience will stretch your creative boundaries. Under the guidance of leading photographers, filmmakers, educators, and social experts, you’ll explore new ways to create, share, and build your brand. You’ll be in the company of like-minded creatives and leading representatives of one of the best brands in the world, with food, tech, and cheer galore.
Want to know what Kando trip is all about?
See some of the highlights from Kando Trip 2.0 here.
August 13 - 16, 2019
Sunriver, Oregon USA
Kando Trip Presenters
Teachers and Mentors
What You Get
- Three nights all-inclusive room & board in Sunriver, OR. All food, drink and good times covered
- Choice of 20+ interactive classes on site and on location taught by high-caliber professional photographers & videographers
- Extensive shooting opportunities including landscape, portraiture, astrophotography, timelapse, action and more
- Welcome kit packed full of goodies from Sony and partner brands
- Access to test and try the latest cameras and lenses from Sony’s Digital Imaging lineup while on site
- Opportunity to meet the Sony Digital Imaging marketing and executive team
- Give direct feedback to Sony’s product planning and engineering teams from Tokyo
- Plus many other surprises and chances to win Sony gear!
(very limited spots available)
* Airfare is not included in the price.
Schedule of Events
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|